Marriage Licences


Engagement Rings

George Eliot

What greater thing is there for two human souls
than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen
each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow,
to share with each other in all gladness,
to be one with each other in the
silent unspoken memories?

Congratulations! You’re engaged!

Now what?

If you’re getting married in BC, you’ll need a marriage licence. We can help you with that.

Here is information from the Province of British Columbia about getting a marriage licence.

Please read it through before you call us for an appointment.

Where can I get a marriage licence?

Once you’re ready, we can help you with a marriage licence at any one of our following locations:

Location Phone/Fax Address
Kelowna – Enterprise and Spall P: 250.763.1923
F: 250.763.8455
# 103 — 1912 Enterprise Way
Kelowna, BC V1Y 9S9
Penticton P: 250.492.8222
F: 250.492.2237
#130 – 300 Riverside Drive
Penticton, BC V2A 9C9
Westbank P: 250.768.1777
F: 250.768.1070
# 105 — 2205 Louie Drive
Westbank BC V4T 3C3

What else should I be thinking about?

If you are getting married, we can also help you with:

Family Law

Marriage agreements; parenting agreements


Buying or selling a home; adding your spouse on title to your property; refinancing; new mortgages; discharging mortgages

Estate Planning

Wills; Powers of Attorney; Representation Agreements; Advance Directives, Trusts


			December 18, 2017 9:39 pm 
Published by