Need a hand dealing with property after death?

It can be hard to deal with property after a spouse dies. At some point, when you are ready, you will want to transmit your home into your name as surviving joint tenant. We can help you with that.

Sending your kids on a vacation?

If your child is traveling away from you, you may want to give the person they are traveling with a consent letter that lets authorities know your child has permission to travel out of the country without you.

			November 17, 2017 12:10 am 
Published by